Your First Diving Certification!
- Open Water Course
- 2 extra dives
- Dive Against Debris speciality
- Peak Performance Buoyancy speciality
Become a PADI Open Water Diver and learn something you will enjoy for the rest of your life! The Open Water course is designed for people who have little or no diving experience. This 3-4 day course will take you from being a non-diver to having a PADI 5 star diving license, which is the most widely accepted and popular certification world-wide.
If you have an appetite for excitement and adventure read on:
There are 3 simple steps to becoming a PADI Open Water Diver, which is your ticket to a lifetime of diving!
- Get the knowledge – Knowledge development sessions that will teach you the crucial things a diver needs to know.
- Pool or Confined Water Dives – You will develop key practical scuba skills in a pool or pool like conditions.
- The Open Water Dives – Put your knowledge and skills into practice in the Open Water with your PADI Instructor.
The Open Water Gold package is designed to further your knowledge and experience. With the package you will do 2 additional dives to build up more experience and confidence that you have learnt during the Open Water course. You will also do a third dive as part of the Dive Against Debris speciality. During the one-day course you will learn to become more aware of the aquatic environment and the impact humans have on the ocean and how to we can work together to lessen the effects. On top of that you do 2 more dives as part of the Peak Performance Buoyancy speciality. During this course we will finetune your buoyancy skills and practice with you how to efficiently move underwater.
In total you will finish off with 4 dives on the Open Water course and 5 extra dives. The courses will take 5-7 days.
There are maximum 4 students per instructor.
We will pick you up at 8.30 AM from your hotel or apartment and drive to the Dive Centre to do some paperwork and work out a schedule that fits you and your holidays.